Go to our Contact Page to find our address.
Our studio is open by appointment, Saturday, Sunday & Wednesday.
You can book via email, phone, convieniently through the website Book Online or simply contact Q to find out available dates and we can guide you through the rest of the process.
Sessions may take place in the studio or on location. On location sessions are natural, fun and always without backdrops.
Full family means whoever makes up your full family unit – eg: mum, dad & kids. Or if you are a single parent, mum or dad & kids etc.
The most important aspect of our studio is that it is a FAMILY studio. That means ALL family members (parents and children), MUST attend the session. Both parents (if applicable) must attend the design appointment for any offers or gift vouchers to be valid. Intimate images of just yourself and your partner should also be considered. You could even bring an extra adult to keep the children busy whilst Q takes you both away undisturbed to relax for the best results. If you have a partner who just simply does not want to be there, then your family gift voucher is void and you will need to purchase a kids/solo gift voucher instead.
Babies change quickly, so it is best to photograph the newborn stage during the first 2 weeks, when babies sleep peacefully through their session with minimal fuss. Be sure to book before the baby is born to ensure we have your newborn session scheduled.
What you wear in your photography session depends on your style, and where it’s going in your home. After you have booked your session we will ask you to complete a pre-session questionnaire. We will then help you plan out what to wear.
Simple, classic clothes and solid colours work best for photographs. Secondly choose colours/tones that will complement each other and your home, avoiding logos and clashing patterns. Avoid anything too formal or uncomfortable, and make sure all styles are flattering to each person’s body type. Please refer to the gallery images for more clothing ideas and inspiration.
Plan to remove any tight clothing or with elastic at least two hours prior to your session to avoid marks on your body. This includes socks, bras, tight underwear. Try wearing a robe or loose fitting dress to keep your skin smooth. This is important, especially if you plan to have any nude or semi-nude pictures taken. Q has a variety of Maternity gowns available to use during your session. You are also welcome to bring your own. Anything that accentuates your pregnant belly is suitable. Stretchy or lace materials are perfect. During your pre-session consult we will discuss the style of session you want and talk about what to wear in further detail.
Definitely! This gives you something to do with your hands and feet, engages the little ones, and brings an authentic smile to your face. Do you love to read together? Bring some books. Love to play board games or cards? Plan to play a round of Uno or Monopoly during your family photo session. Other ideas include: football, piggy back rides, races, bike riding, hiking, singing, picnics, the ideas are endless. When families are engaged in doing something that they love together, there are more opportunities to take some beautiful and authentic photographs.
We encourage you to do whatever makes you feel most comfortable. If you will feel even more beautiful with your hair and makeup professionally done, then go for it. If you’re not sure who to go to we have some great recommendations for hair and makeup artists, we can even get them to come to the studio if this suits you better.
If on the other hand you think that getting your hair and makeup done before your session would stress you, then don’t do it. The main thing is for you to feel relaxed and have some fun.
All of your artwork is individualised and made to suit your home, style and design. To achieve this level of quality, please allow 4-6 weeks to produce your artwork from the date of your design and ordering session. We could receive your artwork faster depending on what finish and size you ordered.
No, not on their own. However when you buy wall art or albums, the images you have chosen are provided as a digital file as well.
All of our gift vouchers include your photography session and 1.5hr design and ordering appointment. When it comes to finished products, all gift vouchers are different. Some include a 5x7in Fine Art Print or value towards wall art etc. Be sure to look at your gift voucher as it will be noted on there.
Please see terms and conditions below
It all depends on what your purchase in your design and ordering appointment. To give you a guide, our families usually invest between $600 – $2,000 to have a beautifully designed collection, or multiple collections on their walls. You are welcome to call the studio to get more detailed or specific prices or look at our Products and Pricing page for some more price ranges.
You have a few payment options to choose from:
1 – Pay in full at the time of your design and ordering appointment.
2 – 50/50 Payment. 50% at the design and ordering appointment and 50% at the
time of collection approximately 4-6 weeks later.
3 – Take advantage with 0% Interest* – PayRight to spread the cost over 3-6 months.
Payment options include Visa, MasterCard, Cash and Direct Deposit.
* 0% is available with orders over $1000
We actively keep all of your ordered images for as long as our hard drive can last. Due to the large file sizes, the images you don’t order are removed from our system 1 month after you collect your images.
However, the safest place for your images is in your own home, in print, on your walls, where you and your family and your children can love and enjoy them for years and years to come.
At Q’s Vision Photography we love being able to help families and believe strongly in giving back to the community.
Please Contact Me to provide us with the relevant details and we will be in touch
The most important aspect of our studio is that it is a FAMILY studio. That means ALL family members (parents and children), must attend the session. Both parents (if applicable) must attend the design and ordering appointment for any offers or gift vouchers to be valid.
1. Any offers or specials are for a FULL family group portrait session. Please note: All images and products included in the offer / special must also be a full family portrait and all of the same portrait.
2. All adults must attend both the photography session and design and ordering appointment to claim full value of voucher.
3. A $50 deposit is required to secure your booking into our diary. This deposit will be refunded or credited towards your order on the day of your design and ordering appointment. The deposit is not refunded if you give us less than 3 days notice of cancellation for your appointment. This covers the loss of the appointment session and/or design appointment and your photographer’s time. Booking deposits are non-transferable.
4. Session must be booked prior to expiry date of your gift voucher.
5. All ordered images are permanently backed up and stored. Other images will be removed 1 month after the collection of your artwork.
6. Design and ordering appointment is to be completed within 2 weeks from your photography session to redeem your gift voucher.
7. Only one Q’s Vision Photography gift voucher per family, per year may be used.
8. Any offers may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or voucher and is not redeemable for cash or any other goods and may only be used as described. Offer not transferable.
9. Special offers cannot be used to purchase portraits from a previous portrait session.
10. Q’s Vision Photography sessions are quite active and involve physical activity. Any injuries need to be told to the photographer prior to the session. This is undertaken at your own risk.
11. Digital files included in Q’s Vision Photography specials, will contain all purchased images at high resolution, fully retouched and cropped as per your order. Any other requirements will be charged at $50 per image.
12. All family promotions are not for commercial use.
13. Management reserves the right to refuse service at any time.
14. You must go through your pre-session consultation with your photographer at minimum 1-3 days prior to your photography session or your session will be cancelled.
15. All images and products included in a single offer or special, must be a full family portrait and all of the same portrait.
16. Q’s Vision Photography respects your privacy, and personal information is not shared with any third party or other organisations.
17. You must register your gift voucher within 3 months of the date of purchase identified on the gift voucher to accept the deal, after 3 months the deal is void and it goes back to full price, but valid for 3 years after registering.